Protect your income

What happens if you can't work? We've worked with over 5,000 UK individuals and counting to secure their finances against the unexpected.

Get Started

Bulbfin Financial

Protect Your Income

What happens if you can’t work?

We’ve worked with over 5,000 UK individuals and counting to secure their finances against the unexpected.

To attain FREE financial advice regarding how to protect your income, complete the form below.

What happens if you fall ill?

Does your company support you beyond their statutory requirements?

According to the UK government, employers only have to pay sick staff £96.35 a week for up to 28 weeks. For most people this wouldn’t even cover their rent.

What most people don’t realise is that you can protect up to 75% of your income through an Income Protection policy.

Discover Income Protection

We’re always amazed how many people do not know about income protection.

In the event you can’t work, Income Protection will pay up to 75% of your gross monthly income as a tax-free lump sum.

How you spend this is up to you. It can help you pay the bills and maintain your lifestyle while you’re out of action.

Even if you don’t end up going back to work, Income Protection will continue to pay until the end of the policy term.

Why not spend 30 seconds completing the form below?

You will then have the opportunity to speak to an expert financial adviser for FREE who can guide you on the best options for your circumstances.

Submit your details
Fill in the quiz below. It’s quick and easy.
Meet your adviser
Take a call with an expert financial adviser to discuss your options.
Receive a tailored pension plan
Voila! You are now covered and protected.

Did you know that every year over a million people in the UK are off work for a month or longer due to illness?

And did you know that in the UK, the current level of Statutory Sick Pay is just £96.35 per week? That’s for employed people, if you’re self-employed you won’t qualify to receive anything.

Think about that for a moment.

Now, let’s compare this to the actual cost of living in the UK: an average of £500 per week. Not forgetting days out, other finance agreements and debts, alternative modes of transport, birthdays, medication, and other necessities such as clothing or providing for more than one child.

If you were unable to work due to a serious illness or injury.

…Would you be able to cope with £96.35 per week?

Regardless of whether you have children or not, if getting ill or injured means you couldn’t pay the bills, then you might want to consider income protection insurance.

An IP claim is not a one-off payment. Claims can last for years and will pay out up to 75% of your income each month in a tax-free lump sum.

At LV, the longest ever claim has run for 32 years and counting, for a member who has since been diagnosed with epilepsy following a stroke. Their payout now totals nearly £300,000.

If you would like to explore whether income protection insurance is right for you, then get in touch with us for FREE, no obligations advice.

Frequently Asked Questions

Great Advice To Guide Complex Decisions

Uncomplicated, jargon-free advice to start your financial journey.

Critical illness - do I have the right protection?

Critical illness - do I have the right protection?

Over a third of people (39%) are more likely to buy protection insurance as they re-evaluate priorities following their...

Read more
Life Insurance - what do I need?

Life Insurance - what do I need?

The reasons to have life cover and the differences between life insurance and and life assurance. [...]

Read more

Can I be financially secure if I am self-employed?

Can I be financially secure if I am self-employed?

Looking at income protection insurance to provide financial support for the self-employed. [...]

Read more